Online services for foreign investors

Use Online services for foreign investors to meet your foreign investment requirements or to represent a foreign investor, including:

  • register as a foreign investor
  • lodge a residential application, including a New dwelling exemption certificate (NDEC) application
  • register an asset or maintain an asset registration
  • complete a vacancy fee form.

Learn about the features of Online services for foreign investorsOpens in new window


Find out more about accessing online servicesOpens in new window with myGovID and RAM.

Don't speak English well?

You can phone the Translating and Interpreting Service, Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 6.00pm AEST, on:

  • +61 3 9268 8332 (from outside Australia)
  • 13 14 50 (in Australia).